Portrait photo of George and Elizabeth Torrey, color seems to be oxidizing. 50th anniversary. She was a teacher and is featured in Helen Magargal's book on 'Early Schools.' Please also refer to Box 03 series, Ph101.
Black and white photograph of sugar house at Kinne Brook Farm. The farm was purchased by Robert and Esther Mason in 1958. It is currently (2016) owned by Eliza Lake and Bart Niswonger. This is NOT the Red Bucket owned by Jeff Mason. See Forty Houses…
Black and white photograph of Josephine Hewitt house on southwest corner of Sam Hill Road and Huntington Road (4 Sam Hill Road), taken from the northeast. Franklyn and Mary Hitchcock operated a restaurant here, the Golden Horse ca 1950s. Other…
Black and white photograph of Josephine Hewitt house on southwest corner of Sam Hill Road and Huntington Road (4 Sam Hill Road), taken from the east. Franklyn and Mary Hitchcock operated a restaurant here, the Golden Horse ca. 1950s. Other owners…
Known as Brodrick House located on north side of Harvey Road, east of Huntington Road, initially carriage house on Brewster property; frontal view of house. This photograph was taken in 1959 when it was owned by Cecil Wallace Hines. The Brodrick's…
Black and white photograph of doorway of home of Priscilla Sage Bartlett (Jun 20, 1924-Jun 1983 ) and Horace F. Bartlett (Bevo) (July 21, 1922-Feb 28, 2003). The house has also been known as the. Sumner Stone house, Frissel's Inn. It was originally…
Black and white photograph of doorway of home of Priscilla and Horace F. Bartlett (Bevo) (a.k.a. Sumner Stone house, Frissel's Inn) originally built by Sidney Brewster in Worthington Center in the 1860s. 1958 photo show Christmas decorations at…
Black and white photograph of a house owned by Frank Robinson on the south side of Old North Road. It no longer exists. Written on the back: 'This picture was taken by Miss Elsie V[enner] Bartlett. The house stood on Cold Street at the junction of…
This was a print on a Christmas card. Originally built in 1785 by Dr. Ezra Starkweather (1754-1834). This was on a note from "The Heberts," owners during the 1960s. The house is located on the east side Old Post Road at the corner of Thayer Hill…