Welcome to the WHS Archive. To search these archives, please use the search box on the upper right-hand corner of this page.
1. To fine-tune your searches, click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the search box, and choose "Keyword," "Boolean," or "Exact match" from the drop-down menu.
2. For a "Keyword" search (the default), the search engine returns every result containing ANY of your search terms, even if you try to specify an exact phrase with quotation marks. For this reason, it's usually best to restrict keyword searches to one word at a time.
3. A "Boolean" search allows you to combine search terms using words such as AND, NOT and OR to produce more relevant results. For example, a Boolean search of "reverend AND Huntington" would limit the search to results that contain both words.
4. An "Exact match" search allows you to search for an exact sequence of words. Do not use quotation marks.
5. To download a photograph from search results, simply click on the photograph.
Good luck with your search!
Scan only of sepia real photo postcard showing two women in horse-drawn carriage, driving along woodland road. Publisher: Harris Photo Post Card Co.,…
Series of photographs of activities commemorating the bicentennial of the Town of Worthington in 1968.
Recently Added Items
Photo taken northwesterly from near the intersection of Old North Road (SH-143) and Old Cummington Road looking northwesterly shortly after the…
Black and white photograph of sugar house at Kinne Brook Farm. The farm was purchased by Robert and Esther Mason in 1958. It is currently (2016) owned…
Card donated by Mrs. Minerva Zarr noted as donor on back of sepia photo postcard. Miss Ames took in borders after hotel burned in 1931. Currently Lyn…