Welcome to the WHS Archive. To search these archives, please use the search box on the upper right-hand corner of this page.
1. To fine-tune your searches, click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the search box, and choose "Keyword," "Boolean," or "Exact match" from the drop-down menu.
2. For a "Keyword" search (the default), the search engine returns every result containing ANY of your search terms, even if you try to specify an exact phrase with quotation marks. For this reason, it's usually best to restrict keyword searches to one word at a time.
3. A "Boolean" search allows you to combine search terms using words such as AND, NOT and OR to produce more relevant results. For example, a Boolean search of "reverend AND Huntington" would limit the search to results that contain both words.
4. An "Exact match" search allows you to search for an exact sequence of words. Do not use quotation marks.
5. To download a photograph from search results, simply click on the photograph.
Good luck with your search!
Capen Bridge under repair. Black and white glossy photo. Depicts bridge probably following hurricane of September 1938. Truck hauling fill appears to…
Series of photographs of activities commemorating the bicentennial of the Town of Worthington in 1968.
Recently Added Items
Leather-covered ledger from a Worthington General Store, with entries from 4 January 1794 through Nov. 18, 1794 detailing day-to-day purchases by…
Article from Stonewalls (Winter, 1988-1989): 'Cold Spring Farm and Its People, taken from an account by Effie Scott Burkis, descendant of John Kelly'…
Black and white photograph of Murray and Lucy B. Taylor presumably in their home in Peru, MA. Murray was born in Peru on July 25th, 1843. He lived in…