Welcome to the WHS Archive. To search these archives, please use the search box on the upper right-hand corner of this page.
1. To fine-tune your searches, click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the search box, and choose "Keyword," "Boolean," or "Exact match" from the drop-down menu.
2. For a "Keyword" search (the default), the search engine returns every result containing ANY of your search terms, even if you try to specify an exact phrase with quotation marks. For this reason, it's usually best to restrict keyword searches to one word at a time.
3. A "Boolean" search allows you to combine search terms using words such as AND, NOT and OR to produce more relevant results. For example, a Boolean search of "reverend AND Huntington" would limit the search to results that contain both words.
4. An "Exact match" search allows you to search for an exact sequence of words. Do not use quotation marks.
5. To download a photograph from search results, simply click on the photograph.
Good luck with your search!
School - Report, School Essay on Corn, by Edward Everett Hale School essay written in pencil on lined deteriorating lines paper on Ceres and corn by…
Historical postcards of people, places, scenes and events in Worthington, Massachusetts.
Recently Added Items
A sepia photograph of a group of men, women and children photographed behind the Congregational Church. June 1900 on the back. The article is from the…
Black and white photograph of the home of Frank Sanderson (b. June 23rd, 1843). He had two wives - Nancy Shumway, then Ella Squires - before marrying…
Black and white photograph of the home of Anson Drake (b. April 8th, 1871) and Kate Molssynnker (b. June 20th, 1880). The couple married on November…